You Deserve the Job You Want!
Job Link can help you find it.
DUE TO THE REMODEL, OUR COMPUTER LAB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. THE COMPUTER LAB WILL REOPEN SPRING OF 2019. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF AVAILABLE FREE COMPUTER LABS IN SANTA ROSA.
ALL WORKSHOPS ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD AT GOODWILL. WORKSHOPS WILL BE BACK AT JOB LINK SPRING OF 2019.
Here at Job Link you can get help and support writing a resume, learning job interview skills, searching for open jobs and career planning with a Job Link employment counselor. You can also connect with employers, attend hiring events, find current open positions (CalJOBS and ‘Hot Jobs’) and utilize our computer lab.
Job Link staff have an in-depth understanding of the local job market and can help you get the education, training, and support you need to land Sonoma County’s best jobs. We offer customized career planning, tips and advice for improving your job search, training and education opportunities and, if eligible, the financial support to make it all possible.
Are you looking to change careers or advance your current career?
Job Link has money available for your:
- Job Training
- Certifications or Licenses
- Initiation Fees
- Equipment, Books, Supplies
Get Job Training That Pays!
Need experience? Job Link can connect you with employers who hire and train you for a new career.
The best part? All our services are FREE.
- Workshops and personalized assistance on resume writing, cover letters, interviews, self-confidence and more
- Resource Center with current job postings
- Computer Lab with Internet, Phones, Printers & Copiers
- Information on the local labor market, apprenticeship programs, local training providers, unemployment insurance and disability insurance.
Job Link provides career assistance for all, including residents who:
- Receive unemployment benefits
- Speak English as a second language
- Have a criminal record
- Have a disability
- Are U.S. military veterans
- Need training or experience