To gain access to FREE career counseling, FREE training, FREE job placement assistance and more, you must MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 18+
- Have documentation proving you can work legally in the United States.
- If you’re male, over the age of 26, you must be registered with the Selective Service (you can check online)
- Be a resident of Sonoma County, or if you’re living in another county – it’s because you were displaced by the fires.
We also have almost $1 million dollars this year to specifically help the following people: do you also fall into ANY of these groups?
- Have you been terminated or laid off? Or have you received a notice of termination or layoff from employment?
- If you lost your job, but returned to work at a lesser pay or hours, you may still qualify
- Were you self-employed, but are unemployed / underemployed as a result of the fires?
- Have you been unemployed for over six months?
- Do you need to re-enter the workforce because of a loss or significant reductions of spousal income?
If you have questions or want to get started, stop by, we’re ready to help!