To gain access to FREE career counseling, FREE training, FREE job placement assistance and more, you must MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 18+
- Have documentation proving you can work legally in the United States.
- If you’re male, over the age of 26, you must be registered with the Selective Service (if you’re not sure if you are, we can check for you)
- Be a resident of Sonoma County, or if you’re living in another county – it’s because you were displaced by the fires.
- Depending on interest, we will prioritize serving any person who receives any type of public assistance, Veterans, individuals with criminal backgrounds or disabilities, and limited English speakers.
- Be temporarily or permanently laid off, or displaced from your job and either be receiving unemployment, OR you who have exhausted your unemployment, OR you are self-employed and have become unemployed or significantly unemployed as a result of the fires.
- Depending on interest, we will prioritize serving any person who lost their job as a result of the fires.
- If you lost your job, but returned to work as a lesser pay or hours, you may still qualify.
We have 200 openings for those who meet the full criteria 1 – 5 above
We have 30 openings for those who only meet the criteria of 1 – 4 above.