Get Job Training That Pays!
Need experience? Job Link can connect you with employers who hire and train you for a new career.
Job Link Can Pay For:
- Job Training
- Certifications or Licenses
- Initiation Fees
- Equipment, Books, Supplies
To gain access to FREE career counseling, FREE training, FREE job placement assistance and more, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18+
- Have documentation proving you can work legally in the United States.
- If you’re male, over the age of 26, you must be registered with the Selective Service (you can check online)
- Be a resident of Sonoma County, or if you’re living in another county – it’s because you were displaced by the fires.
If you have questions or want to get started, stop by, we’re ready to help!