Our Youth program welcomes all youth and young adults ages 16-24 who need assistance with education and employment services such as:
- Tutoring, study skills, and dropout prevention
- Alternative school options
- Paid work experience and internships
- Career exploration and job skill training
- Adult mentoring, guidance and counseling
Find out more about our Sonoma County Youth Ecology Corps Career Pathways Program!
Do you know a special business that is empowering Sonoma County youth? Click here to learn about our Youth Friendly Business Recognition Program.