Job Link’s physical office is currently operating under limited hours for in-person services while we adhere to the shelter-in-place order. We are able to provide a number of virtual offerings to our job seekers. Please enjoy this orientation video and get to know us!
Access our Services:
If you have a CalJOBS account, review your profile page by clicking on the “View Your Personal Profile and Contact Information” link, which will be at the top of the Welcome to my Individual Workspace screen.
Confirm all the information is filled in, updated, and current.
For help with the registration process click here. If you have forgotten your CalJOBS username or password, you can retrieve them by using the “Forgot Password” link. If you need further assistance resetting your password, please visit this page.
ALL Job Link members may access the following services:
- Computer Lab (currently open with limited hours on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Resource Center (featuring current job listings, occupational resources, information and more)
- Hot Jobs (a curated weekly list of jobs in Sonoma County, delivered right to your inbox) and CalJOBS
Additional services are available to those who qualify include:
- Personalized career planning or job search assistance
- Connecting you with employers who hire and train you for a new career
- Money available for:
- Job Training
- Certifications or Licenses
- Initiation Fees
- Equipment, Books, Supplies