Job Link’s physical office is currently closed while we adhere to the shelter-in-place order. Online services are available through www.caljobs.ca.gov. Also, visit our YouTube or Facebook pages for more updates on virtual services. If you’d like to speak to a staff member, we are available via telephone at (707) 565-5550.
Access our Services:
For help with the registration process click here. If you have forgotten your CalJOBS username or password, you can retrieve them by using the “Forgot Password” link. If you need further assistance resetting your password, please visit this page.
ALL Job Link members may access the following services:
- Computer Lab (not available at this time)
- Resource Center (featuring current job listings, occupational resources, information and more)
- Hot Jobs (a curated weekly list of jobs in Sonoma County, delivered right to your inbox) and CalJOBS
Additional services are available to those who qualify include:
- Personalized career planning or job search assistance
- Connecting you with employers who hire and train you for a new career
- Money available for:
- Job Training
- Certifications or Licenses
- Initiation Fees
- Equipment, Books, Supplies