Job Link wants to build a relationship with you and your business, by working together to keep our local workforce strong. We offer a variety of free services to assist employers in finding and retaining the best talent possible, including:
Connection To Qualified Job Seekers
Financial Assistance for Workforce Training (online applications coming soon)
- Customized Training: Designed to benefit business and industry by training existing employees in new technologies necessary to keep your talent and business competitive.
- When local businesses are unable to secure a skilled workforce trained to meet their specific needs, businesses can apply for financial assistance for training
- The program reimburses employers between 50% and 90% of the training cost per eligible employee
- On The Job Training (OJT) program: This program can pay for 50% of an individual’s wage (up to $10,000 or six months) to local employers for each new eligible person they hire to help compensate for training costs.
- This program allows for Sonoma County employers to receive subsidies for the costs associated with hiring and training new employees
- Qualified employers are paid 50% of a qualified job seeker’s wage, or up to $10,000 in training expenses associated with hiring new talent
- Employers choose from a pre-screened applicant pool
Job Market Tracker: The Job Market Tracker monthly report provides insights into current workforce demands of the local economy by analyzing historical job data and real-time online job posting data.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC): A Federal tax credit available to employers who hire Veterans and individuals from eligible target groups with significant barriers to employment. Each year, employers claim over $1 billion in tax credits under the WOTC program.
- Layoff prevention and support services
- Workshops on labor law, disability awareness, customer service, and more
- Referrals to business services and information across the community
Call 565-8079 or email us for more information.