Notice: Due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, Sonoma County Job Link is currently open on a limited basis for in-person services until further notice. The State of California Employment Development Department (EDD), and partner agencies are committed to providing services via phone, e-mail, and online. Please refer back to this site for any updates we may have.
Job Link Business & Rapid Response Services
Rapid Response is a service to help support businesses and their employees who are being laid off. Have questions about Rapid Response? Contact Lupe Castaneda at LCASTANE@schsd.org or (707) 565-5627
Job Link Business Services hotline and email:
(707) 565-8079 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All calls Monday – Friday will be returned within 48 business hours.
Be aware that due to call volume you may need to leave a message.
If you are self-employed, you may have benefits available from EDD employment insurance programs that you or your employer may have paid into over the past 5 to 18 months. You may have contributions from a prior job, or you could have been misclassified as an independent contractor instead of an employee.
Self-Employed Eligibility for Disability Insurance Elective Coverage
Any self-employed individual, independent contractor, or general partner who meets the requirements may apply for Disability Insurance Elective Coverage (DIEC).
Resources for Impacted Employers & Businesses
The Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
Local employers can also contact the Economic Development Board of Sonoma County for information.
If you are a business or employeethe following are links to information and resources that can assist you in finding the help that you need:
Local and Regional Resources
- Employment Development Department Employer Services
- Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Sonoma / Napa Small Business Development Center
- Sonoma County Employer Advisory Council
- SRJC Customized Workforce Training
- Mike Hauser Academy, by the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber
- The Professional Association of Sonoma County (PASCO), Your Local HR Connection
- CA Employment Training Panel (ETP)
- CA Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development (GO-Biz)