Sonoma County Job Link is closed.
If your employment has been interrupted due to COVID-19 (fewer or no work hours, if you have been laid off, if you have been disabled as a result of), you can apply for Unemployment Insurance benefits.
There is no waiting period to apply. The Governor’s executive order waives the one-week waiting period for Unemployment Insurance.
You can file a claim for Unemployment Insurance online, by phone or by mail. Click on this link for instructions on how to apply:
Click on this link to file an Unemployment Insurance claim:
It is highly recommended that you apply online, but you can also file a claim by phone:
For more information about Unemployment Insurance and COVID-19, visit these links.
The Job Link Business Services hotline number is 707-565-8079 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This hotline and email are staffed. Be aware that due to call volume you may need to leave a message. All calls Monday – Friday will be returned within 24 hours.
Employers can also contact the Economic Development Board for information: http://sonomaedb.org/Business-Assistance/Business-Assistance-Coronavirus/.
If you are a business or employee the following are links to information and resources that can assist you in finding the help that you need and how to apply for Unemployment Benefits:
If you are unsure of whether you should go to work or not, please contact your employer directly.
This page is to share relevant local resources or other information that may be valuable in addressing local workforce needs. The Workforce Investment Board does not specifically endorse any of the resources, but simply provides them as a service.
Local and Regional Resources
- Employment Development Department Employer Services
- Sonoma County Economic Development Board
- Sonoma / Napa Small Business Development Center
- Sonoma County Employer Advisory Council
- SRJC Customized Workforce Training
- Mike Hauser Academy, by the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber
- The Professional Association of Sonoma County (PASCO), Your Local HR Connection
- CA Employment Training Panel (ETP)
- CA Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development (GO-Biz)