The Sonoma County Workforce Investment Board extends its deepest condolences to the thousands of members of our community who have lost jobs, businesses and homes. This is how we can help.
The Job Link Career One-Stop Center is already working diligently to help people access disaster unemployment insurance, get job search assistance and share current job leads to residents of Sonoma County.
Our Business Services team is accepting and distributing open jobs leads, organizing job fairs, and making connections for businesses who may need additional assistance.
More details on what we’re offering below.
Recovery Resources for Employees/Job Seekers:
- Disaster Unemployment Insurance – if you have experienced lost wages or unemployment due to the fires (English / Spanish) Application due date: 12/18/2017
- Visit Job Link to meet with a counselor and discuss your employment needs or use our resource room featuring free computers, faxes, and phones for self-service job search.
- Attend a local Job Fair
- Sign-up to have local job leads emailed to you with our Hot Jobs Email List
- Visit our Facebook Group: Sonoma County Job Leads
Recovery Resources for Business Owners and Managers:
- Call Job Link’s Business Services line 565-8079
- Visit the Sonoma County Economic Development Board’s Fire Recovery Business Services Page
- Visit the Santa Rosa Chamber’s Fire Information Page
- If you are looking to hire, and want to share job leads: